Vs > Znamenka
Dallas, Texas vs Znamenka Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Fort Collins, Co, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs San Antonio, Argentina
Dallas, Texas vs Gardermoen, Norway
Dallas, Texas vs Bogota, Colombia
Znamenka vs Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Znamenka vs Rolle Pass, Italy
Znamenka vs Mopti, Mali
Znamenka vs Zurich, Switzerland
Phuket (airport) vs Khovd
Knoxville, Tn vs Macquarie Island
Rhodes vs Hull, England
Redding, Ca vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Znamenka, Ukraine is approximately 9,657 km or 6,001 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Znamenka bearing 319.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 210.6° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Znamenka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Znamenka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 10.9 °C (19.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.8 °C (6.8°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 318 mm (12.5 in) more which is equivalent to 318 l/m² (7.8 US gal/ft²) or 3,180,000 l/ha (339,963 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.8° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Znamenka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Znamenka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Znamenka vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -2 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Przemysl, Poland
Dallas, Texas vs San Jose, Costa Rica
Dallas, Texas vs Siirt, Turkey
Dallas, Texas vs Helena, Mt, Usa
Znamenka vs Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Znamenka vs Ohakea, New Zealand
Znamenka vs Ancona, Italy
Znamenka vs Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
New Orleans Audubon, La vs Florence, Tuscany
Belfast-Aldergrove vs Petrolina
Rockford, Il vs Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya
Ceahlau vs Bintulu
Dallas, Texas vs Znamenka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Znamenka