Vs > Zaporizhia
Dallas, Texas vs Zaporizhia Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Dallas, Texas vs Karonga, Malawi
Dallas, Texas vs Tystofte, Denmark
Dallas, Texas vs Cortina D’Ampezzo, Italy
Zaporizhia vs Armavir, Russia
Zaporizhia vs Rangiora, New Zealand
Zaporizhia vs Nashville, Tennessee, Usa
Zaporizhia vs Fort Morgan, Co, Usa
Las Gaviotas vs Coro
Teofilo Otoni vs Miami, Florida
Korf vs Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Malye Karmakuly
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Zaporizhia, Ukraine is approximately 9,847 km or 6,119 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Zaporizhia bearing 321.3° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 210° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Zaporizhia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Zaporizhia is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 9.3 °C (16.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.2 °C (7.6°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 369 mm (14.5 in) more which is equivalent to 369 l/m² (9.06 US gal/ft²) or 3,690,000 l/ha (394,485 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.9° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Zaporizhia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Zaporizhia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Zaporizhia vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada
Dallas, Texas vs Mindat, Myanmar
Dallas, Texas vs Kassel, Germany
Dallas, Texas vs Barcelona, Venezuela
Zaporizhia vs Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada
Zaporizhia vs Kuusamo, Finland
Zaporizhia vs Kokpekty, Kazakhstan
Zaporizhia vs Moncton, Nb, Canada
Majuro vs Braganca
Jakutsk vs Malatya
Parnaiba vs Czestochowa
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Durham, Nh
Dallas, Texas vs Zaporizhia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW