Vs > Tambov
Dallas, Texas vs Tambov Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Vaasa, Finland
Dallas, Texas vs Watertown, Wi, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Glenville, Wv, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Tambov vs Cortland, Ny, Usa
Tambov vs Oswego, Ny, Usa
Tambov vs Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tambov vs Isla Diego Ramirez, Chile
Sarny vs Guanare
Revelstoke, Bc vs Klaipeda
Memphis, Tennessee vs Mitilini
Warrenton, Mo vs La Ceiba
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Tambov, Russia is approximately 9,666 km or 6,007 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Tambov bearing 325.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 203.8° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Tambov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Tambov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.4 °C (24°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 328.8 mm (12.9 in) more which is equivalent to 328.8 l/m² (8.07 US gal/ft²) or 3,288,000 l/ha (351,509 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.9° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Tambov.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Tambov. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Tambov vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -31 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Junin, Argentina
Dallas, Texas vs Groton, Ct, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Brunswick, Mo, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Tarauaca, Brazil
Tambov vs La Serena-La Florida, Chile
Tambov vs Cervia, Italy
Tambov vs Lake Coleridge, New Zealand
Tambov vs Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Fukushima vs Wakayama
Dublin, Tx vs Erbogacen
Moundou vs Augusta, Ga
Eureka Springs, Ar vs Gillam, Manitoba
Dallas, Texas vs Tambov Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Tambov