Vs > Selagoncy
Dallas, Texas vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Jokioinen, Finland
Dallas, Texas vs Waiuku Forest, New Zealand
Dallas, Texas vs Morris, Mn, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Suwa, Japan
Selagoncy vs Lago Argentino, Argentina
Selagoncy vs Clones, Ireland
Selagoncy vs Kumasi, Ghana
Selagoncy vs Fort St John, Bc, Canada
Accra vs Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ S├╝dtirol
Seymour, In vs Gela
Buckhannon, Wv vs Bishop, Ca
Parachinar vs Barkhan
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 8,680 km or 5,394 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 26.4° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 167.7° or SSE .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual average temperature is 32 °C (57.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.3 °C (61.7°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 586.9 mm (23.1 in) more which is equivalent to 586.9 l/m² (14.4 US gal/ft²) or 5,869,000 l/ha (627,435 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.2° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (┬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Spickard, Mo, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Siwa Oasis, Egypt
Dallas, Texas vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Dallas, Texas vs Wagga, Australia
Selagoncy vs Iquitos, Peru
Selagoncy vs Ajiro, Japan
Selagoncy vs Madang, Papua New Guinea
Selagoncy vs Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
Chon Buri/ Sattahip vs Paris
Valencia vs Malabo
Luang Prabang vs Guatemala City
Cerdyn’ vs Eureka, Sd
Dallas, Texas vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy