Vs > Sarny
Dallas, Texas vs Sarny Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Gorlitz, Germany
Dallas, Texas vs St. Katrine, Egypt
Dallas, Texas vs Porto Velho, Brazil
Dallas, Texas vs Rinchinlhymbe, Mongolia
Sarny vs Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr, Norway
Sarny vs Minamitorishima, Japan
Sarny vs Trelew, Argentina
Sarny vs Marina Di Ginosa, Italy
Otautau vs Abilene, Tx
Centralia, Wa vs Erlian
El Paso, Texas vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Fairbury Se, Ne vs Cheb
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Sarny, Ukraine is approximately 9,155 km or 5,689 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Sarny bearing 315° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 211.8° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Sarny has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Sarny is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 11.5 °C (20.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.6 °C (2.9°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 258 mm (10.2 in) more which is equivalent to 258 l/m² (6.33 US gal/ft²) or 2,580,000 l/ha (275,819 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 18.4° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Sarny.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Sarny. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sarny vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Harare, Zimbabwe
Dallas, Texas vs Mae Sariang, Thailand
Dallas, Texas vs Lincoln, New Zealand
Sarny vs Vinnitsa, Ukraine
Sarny vs Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa
Sarny vs Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Sarny vs Trier-Petrisberg, Germany
Kuantan vs Esk Forest
Hanover, Nh vs Ngaoundere
Ohotsk vs Lugansk
Willemstad vs Palmyra
Dallas, Texas vs Sarny Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Sarny