Vs > Omarama, Tara Hills
Dallas, Texas vs Omarama, Tara Hills Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Westport Aero, New Zealand
Dallas, Texas vs Pontianak, Borneo, Indonesia
Dallas, Texas vs Xacmaz, Azerbaijan
Dallas, Texas vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Shearwater, Ns, Canada
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Tauranga, New Zealand
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Rocha, Uruguay
Rumipamba vs Olathe, Ks
Mt Pleasant vs Tsogt-Ovoo
Gorznyj vs Bahia Blanca
Taiyuan vs Mount Pleasant, Mi
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Omarama, Tara Hills, New Zealand is approximately 12,729 km or 7,910 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Omarama, Tara Hills bearing 67.2° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 51.5° or NE .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Omarama, Tara Hills has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Omarama, Tara Hills is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 9.3 °C (16.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.8 °C (14°F) more in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 334.2 mm (13.2 in) more which is equivalent to 334.2 l/m² (8.2 US gal/ft²) or 3,342,000 l/ha (357,282 US gal/ac) more. About 1 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.3° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Omarama, Tara Hills.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Omarama, Tara Hills. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Omarama, Tara Hills vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -6 (-12)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -6 (-11)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Warren, Pa, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Posadas, Argentina
Dallas, Texas vs Sniezka, Poland
Dallas, Texas vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs En Nahud, Sudan
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa
Omarama, Tara Hills vs Kagoshima, Japan
Magaria vs Lee’s Summit, Mo
Hanmer Forest vs Vicenza
Senhor Do Bonfim vs Cairo, Illinois
Dobbiaco vs Morden, Mb
Dallas, Texas vs Omarama, Tara Hills Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Omarama, Tara Hills