Vs > Nizneangarsk
Dallas, Texas vs Nizneangarsk Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs San Remo, Liguria, Italy
Dallas, Texas vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Dallas, Texas vs Constantine (Ain El Bey), Algeria
Dallas, Texas vs Linhares, Brazil
Nizneangarsk vs Gunnarn, Sweden
Nizneangarsk vs Kumagaya, Japan
Nizneangarsk vs Mamou, Guinea
Nizneangarsk vs Van, Turkey
Songkhla vs Studsg√•rd
Jabulsaraj vs Karasjok
Duquoin, Il vs Fond Du Lac, Wi
Kindia vs Tres Lagoas
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Nizneangarsk, Russia is approximately 9,844 km or 6,117 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Nizneangarsk bearing 22° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 165.5° or SSE .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Nizneangarsk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Nizneangarsk is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The average temperature is 21.6 °C (38.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.6 °C (28.1°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 529 mm (20.8 in) more which is equivalent to 529 l/m² (12.98 US gal/ft²) or 5,290,000 l/ha (565,536 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Nizneangarsk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Nizneangarsk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Nizneangarsk vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -13 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Hita, Japan
Dallas, Texas vs Meridian, Mississippi, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Marion, In, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Castro, Paran√°, Brazil
Nizneangarsk vs Maun, Botswana
Nizneangarsk vs Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia
Nizneangarsk vs Akureyri, Iceland
Nizneangarsk vs Port Sudan, Sudan
Kushka vs Christchurch Gardens
Puerto Princesa, Palawan vs Lexington, Mo
Dalbandin vs Sohag
Rocha vs Panjgur
Dallas, Texas vs Nizneangarsk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Nizneangarsk