Vs > Naryn (Mtn Stn)
Dallas, Texas vs Naryn (Mtn Stn) Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Aj-Petri, Ukraine
Dallas, Texas vs Malakal, Sudan
Dallas, Texas vs Makhanga, Malawi
Dallas, Texas vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Panjgur, Pakistan
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Kathmandu, Nepal
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Chhor, Pakistan
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Bohicon, Benin
Chepes vs Remanso
Passo Fundo vs Tshane
Penang/ Bayan Lepas vs Kermanshah
Puerto Montt vs Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic is approximately 11,723 km or 7,285 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Naryn (Mtn Stn) bearing 353.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 185.6° or S .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Naryn (Mtn Stn) has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Naryn (Mtn Stn) is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 15.2 °C (27.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.4 °C (20.5°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 587.9 mm (23.1 in) more which is equivalent to 587.9 l/m² (14.43 US gal/ft²) or 5,879,000 l/ha (628,504 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.5° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Naryn (Mtn Stn).
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Naryn (Mtn Stn). You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Hudeiba, Sudan
Dallas, Texas vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Dallas, Texas vs Pjatigorsk, Russia
Dallas, Texas vs Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Vanavara, Russia
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Cayenne, French Guiana
Naryn (Mtn Stn) vs Fredericton (cda), Nb, Canada
Joao Pinheiro vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Samana vs Akola
Temuco-Maquehue vs Neustrelitz
Bor vs Gorznyj
Dallas, Texas vs Naryn (Mtn Stn) Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Naryn (Mtn Stn)
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 613.1 kms (381 miles) N
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 559 kms (347.3 miles) W
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WSW
- Leninbad, Russia - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) WSW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 790.2 kms (491 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) S
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 695 kms (431.9 miles) WSW
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Chitral, Pakistan - 718.4 kms (446.4 miles) SSW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 748.2 kms (465 miles) SSW
- Dir, Pakistan - 781.7 kms (485.8 miles) SSW