Vs > Kotlas
Dallas, Texas vs Kotlas Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Base Orcadas, Antarctica
Dallas, Texas vs Rivolto, Italy
Dallas, Texas vs Bom Jesus, Brazil
Kotlas vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Kotlas vs Upernavik, Greenland
Kotlas vs Urbana, Il, Usa
Kotlas vs C√≥rdoba, Argentina
Waimana vs Battle Harbour Lor, Nf
Gagnoa vs Waco, Tx
Dayton, Oh vs Barquisimeto
Balkhash vs Ilorin
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Kotlas, Russia is approximately 9,046 km or 5,621 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Kotlas bearing 329.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 196.8° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Kotlas has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Kotlas is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.3 °C (18.5°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 342.5 mm (13.5 in) more which is equivalent to 342.5 l/m² (8.41 US gal/ft²) or 3,425,000 l/ha (366,155 US gal/ac) more. About 1 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.3° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Kotlas.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Kotlas. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kotlas vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Sesheke, Zambia
Dallas, Texas vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Dallas, Texas vs Port-Gentil, Gabon
Dallas, Texas vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron, Paraguay
Kotlas vs Cape Frasca, Italy
Kotlas vs Gorlitz, Germany
Kotlas vs Hama, Syria
Kotlas vs Banff, Ab, Canada
Wallaceville vs Spooner, Wi
Montevideo vs Collooney, Sligo
M. Calamita vs Belmullet
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Menaka
Dallas, Texas vs Kotlas Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kotlas