Vs > Herson
Dallas, Texas vs Herson Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Beni Abbes, Algeria
Dallas, Texas vs Karoi, Zimbabwe
Dallas, Texas vs Chepes, Argentina
Dallas, Texas vs Ekalaka, Mt, Usa
Herson vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Herson vs Kaoma, Zambia
Herson vs Buffalo, New York, Usa
Herson vs Llano, Tx, Usa
Chitral vs Guaira
Ashland, Wi vs Matecana
Naxcivan vs Greenville, Ms
Gomel vs Llano, Tx
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Herson, Ukraine is approximately 9,829 km or 6,108 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Herson bearing 319.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 212.1° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Herson has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Herson is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.9 °C (16°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.9 °C (5.2°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 438 mm (17.2 in) more which is equivalent to 438 l/m² (10.75 US gal/ft²) or 4,380,000 l/ha (468,251 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.7° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Herson.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Herson. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Herson vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Mahajanga/ Majunga, Madagascar
Dallas, Texas vs Mariehamn, Ă…land Islands, Finland
Dallas, Texas vs Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Dallas, Texas vs Sadovo, Bulgaria
Herson vs Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe
Herson vs Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Herson vs Pilar Obs, Argentina
Herson vs Tambov, Russia
Juneau, Alaska vs Steamboat Springs, Co
Mytilini, Lesbos vs Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Taranto, Puglia vs Port-Aux-Francais, kerguelen islands
Paulistana vs Angelica, Ny
Dallas, Texas vs Herson Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Herson
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 231.8 kms (144 miles) N
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 223.8 kms (139.1 miles) NNE
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 163.2 kms (101.4 miles) NNE
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 226 kms (140.4 miles) NE
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 177.4 kms (110.2 miles) NE
- Askanija Nova, Ukraine - 102.7 kms (63.8 miles) E
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 180.2 kms (112 miles) ESE
- Klepinino, Ukraine - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SE
- Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) SSE