Vs > Jerez De La Frontera
Dallas, Texas vs Jerez De La Frontera Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs M. Calamita, Italy
Dallas, Texas vs Minna, Nigeria
Dallas, Texas vs Erdenemandal, Mongolia
Dallas, Texas vs Centralia, Wa, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Brodhead, Wi, Usa
Jerez De La Frontera vs Trenton, On, Canada
Jerez De La Frontera vs Mafraq, Jordan
Gothenburg, Ne vs Bayaguana
Auckland, Mangere vs Suwa
Prescott, Ar vs Simcoe, On
Alice Springs, Northern Territory vs Silute
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Jerez De La Frontera, Spain is approximately 7,964 km or 4,949 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Jerez De La Frontera bearing 297.7° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 237.6° or WSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Jerez De La Frontera has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- Both are in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 1.1 °C (2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.3 °C (13.1°F) more in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 233.3 mm (9.2 in) more which is equivalent to 233.3 l/m² (5.73 US gal/ft²) or 2,333,000 l/ha (249,413 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 3.9° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Jerez De La Frontera.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Jerez De La Frontera. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Jerez De La Frontera vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -3 (-5)
|| -1 (-1)
|| -1 (-3)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -38 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs St Georges, French Guiana
Dallas, Texas vs Coro, Venezuela
Dallas, Texas vs Maseru, Lesotho
Dallas, Texas vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Jerez De La Frontera vs Stensele, Sweden
Jerez De La Frontera vs Vanavara, Russia
Jerez De La Frontera vs Cold Bay, Alaska, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Sagar
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Tripoli
Sarajevo vs Sabana De La Mar
Montpellier vs Dakhla
Dallas, Texas vs Jerez De La Frontera Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Jerez De La Frontera