Vs > Hatanga
Dallas, Texas vs Hatanga Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Sewell, Chile
Dallas, Texas vs Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Dallas, Texas vs Salta, Argentina
Dallas, Texas vs Balakot, Pakistan
Hatanga vs Armavir, Russia
Hatanga vs Weatherford, Tx, Usa
Hatanga vs Chios, Greece
Hatanga vs Ibiza, Spain
Kalewa vs Vicosa
Brest vs Skiros Island
College Park, Md vs Cabrera
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Algona, Ia
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Hatanga, Russia is approximately 8,262 km or 5,134 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Hatanga bearing 16.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 173.9° or S .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Hatanga has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Hatanga is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean temperature is 32 °C (57.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.3 °C (43.7°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 608.9 mm (24 in) more which is equivalent to 608.9 l/m² (14.94 US gal/ft²) or 6,089,000 l/ha (650,955 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 39° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Hatanga.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Hatanga. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Hatanga vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Nandaime, Nicaragua
Dallas, Texas vs Gagnoa, Ivory Coast
Dallas, Texas vs Philo, Oh, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Yonagunijima, Japan
Hatanga vs Teofilo Otoni, Brazil
Hatanga vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Hatanga vs Midelt, Morocco
Hatanga vs Kafironda, Zambia
Low Head vs Teheran
Sansanne-Mango vs Umm Benin
Svalbard Lufthavn vs Luena
Thiruvananthapuram vs Dayton, Oh
Dallas, Texas vs Hatanga Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Hatanga