Vs > Frunze
Dallas, Texas vs Frunze Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Boise, Idaho, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Olathe, Ks, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Dallas, Texas vs Wellington, New Zealand
Frunze vs Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Frunze vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Frunze vs Gore Bay, On, Canada
Frunze vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya vs Okayama
Rapid City, South Dakota vs Hachijojima
Hemlock, Ny vs Red Lake, On
Cork vs Vologda
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic is approximately 11,552 km or 7,179 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Frunze bearing 352.6° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 186.5° or S .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Frunze has a hot, dry summer continental climate (Dsa).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Frunze is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8 °C (14.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.3 °C (11.3°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 438.3 mm (17.3 in) more which is equivalent to 438.3 l/m² (10.76 US gal/ft²) or 4,383,000 l/ha (468,572 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.9° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Frunze.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Frunze. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Frunze vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Mt Pleasant, New Zealand
Dallas, Texas vs Paris, France
Dallas, Texas vs Choma, Zambia
Dallas, Texas vs Fortaleza, Brazil
Frunze vs Zinder, Niger
Frunze vs Methoni, Greece
Frunze vs Lyon, France
Frunze vs Toledo, Ia, Usa
Red Deer, Ab vs Fort Worth, Tx
Paso De Los Toros vs Arad
Kyoto vs Labe
Alice Springs vs Chico
Dallas, Texas vs Frunze Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Frunze