Vs > Fergana
Dallas, Texas vs Fergana Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Gagnoa, Ivory Coast
Dallas, Texas vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Fergana, Russia
Dallas, Texas vs Luqa, Malta
Fergana vs Samana, Dominican Republic
Fergana vs Greenwood, Ns, Canada
Fergana vs Mananjary, Madagascar
Fergana vs Biser, Russia
Banjul vs Albuquerque, New Mexico
Szeged vs Te Teko
Adana vs Maebashi
Alert, Nunavut vs Woodhill Forest
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Fergana, Russia is approximately 11,788 km or 7,325 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Fergana bearing 350.1° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 189° or S .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Fergana has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Fergana is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 5.1 °C (9.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.1 °C (11°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 702.1 mm (27.6 in) more which is equivalent to 702.1 l/m² (17.23 US gal/ft²) or 7,021,000 l/ha (750,591 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.5° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Fergana.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Fergana. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fergana vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Olivia, Mn, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Nkhota Kota, Malawi
Dallas, Texas vs Asahikawa, Japan
Dallas, Texas vs Meiktila, Myanmar
Fergana vs Ellsworth, Ks, Usa
Fergana vs Doha, Qatar
Fergana vs Skikda, Algeria
Fergana vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Gibraltar vs Punta Indio
Gourdon vs Pratica Di Mare
Monywa vs Katsuura
North Platte, Nebraska vs Alexandria, Sd
Dallas, Texas vs Fergana Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Fergana