Vs > Djelfa
Dallas, Texas vs Djelfa Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Greenfield, In, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Alghero, Italy
Dallas, Texas vs Puerto Montt, Chile
Dallas, Texas vs Faro, Portugal
Djelfa vs Zitomir, Ukraine
Djelfa vs Dresden, Germany
Djelfa vs Gisborne, Manutuke, New Zealand
Djelfa vs Vevay, In, Usa
Cardiff, Wales vs Regina (cda), Sk
Nova Friburgo vs Uman’
Nitchequon, Quebec vs Kristiansand
Klepinino vs Mamou
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Djelfa, Algeria is approximately 8,806 km or 5,472 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Djelfa bearing 302.6° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 235.5° or SW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 4.5 °C (8.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.3 °C (2.3°F) more in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 531.6 mm (20.9 in) more which is equivalent to 531.6 l/m² (13.05 US gal/ft²) or 5,316,000 l/ha (568,316 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.8° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Djelfa.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Djelfa. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Djelfa vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Miles City, Montana, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Pamban, India
Dallas, Texas vs Le Mars, Ia, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Maizuru, Japan
Djelfa vs Williamson, Wv, Usa
Djelfa vs Sedan, Ks, Usa
Djelfa vs Yekaterinburg, Russia
Djelfa vs Ramsar, Iran
Ukmerge vs Karoi
Luena vs Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
Chiang Rai vs Prachuap Khiri Khan
Abu Dhabi vs Wiarton, On
Dallas, Texas vs Djelfa Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa