Vs > Cimbaj
Dallas, Texas vs Cimbaj Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Lisbon, Nd, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia
Dallas, Texas vs Bambui, Brazil
Dallas, Texas vs Maputo, Mozambique
Cimbaj vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Cimbaj vs Edson, Ab, Canada
Cimbaj vs Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Cimbaj vs Ganzhou, China
Mae Sariang vs Sacramento, California
Mersa Matruh vs Juneau, Alaska
Nandi vs Watertown, Ny
Tabligbo vs Masirah
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Cimbaj, Uzbekistan is approximately 11,258 km or 6,996 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Cimbaj bearing 340.2° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 197.2° or SSW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cimbaj has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Cimbaj is in or near the cool temperate desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.7 °C (13.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.9 °C (19.6°F) less in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 737.4 mm (29 in) more which is equivalent to 737.4 l/m² (18.1 US gal/ft²) or 7,374,000 l/ha (788,330 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 10° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Cimbaj.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Cimbaj. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cimbaj vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Astara, Azerbaijan
Dallas, Texas vs Nebitdag, Turkmenistan
Dallas, Texas vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Joao Pinheiro, Brazil
Cimbaj vs Vicenza, Italy
Cimbaj vs Smolensk, Russia
Cimbaj vs Lafayette, La, Usa
Cimbaj vs Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Fairbury Se, Ne vs Santa Maria, Ca
Ciampino vs Cape Zolotoj
Unzendake vs Coimbra
Rosslare, Wexford vs Marshall, Tx
Dallas, Texas vs Cimbaj Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Cimbaj