Vs > Burgos/ Villafria
Dallas, Texas vs Burgos/ Villafria Climate & Distance Between
Dallas, Texas vs Kars, Turkey
Dallas, Texas vs Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Dallas, Texas vs Djelfa, Algeria
Dallas, Texas vs Byrd, Antarctica
Burgos/ Villafria vs Scuro Mountain, Italy
Burgos/ Villafria vs Tolanaro, Madagascar
Burgos/ Villafria vs Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Burgos/ Villafria vs Valentia, Ireland
Safford, Az vs Birzai
Tarboro, Nc vs Sao Luis
Sanchez vs Chiclayo
Grajau vs Himeji
- The distance between Dallas, Texas, Usa and Burgos/ Villafria, Spain is approximately 7,862 km or 4,885 mi.
- To reach Dallas, Texas in this distance one would set out from Burgos/ Villafria bearing 297.3° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Dallas, Texas bearing 231.4° or SW .
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Burgos/ Villafria has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Dallas, Texas is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Burgos/ Villafria is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.8 °C (15.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.2 °C (11.2°F) more in Dallas, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 306.4 mm (12.1 in) more which is equivalent to 306.4 l/m² (7.52 US gal/ft²) or 3,064,000 l/ha (327,562 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.4° higher in Dallas, Texas than in Burgos/ Villafria.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Dallas, Texas relative to Burgos/ Villafria. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Burgos/ Villafria vs Dallas, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Dallas, Texas vs Columbia, Mo, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Miami, Florida, Usa
Dallas, Texas vs Malacca, Malaysia
Dallas, Texas vs Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic
Burgos/ Villafria vs El Tor, Egypt
Burgos/ Villafria vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Burgos/ Villafria vs Ajan, Russia
Burgos/ Villafria vs Busan, South Korea
Aiken, Sc vs Karasjok
san andres, San Andres And Providencia Islands vs Hamada
Montreal, Quebec vs Warsaw
Egedesminde vs Mazatlan
Dallas, Texas vs Burgos/ Villafria Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Dallas, Texas
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Burgos/ Villafria