| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dallas, Texas in September is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 72mm (2.8in) of H2O is released during an average of 5 days.
- The skies in Dallas, Texas are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:56 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 3:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dallas, Texas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Dallas, Texas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Dallas, Texas:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW