| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dallas, Texas in March is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 72mm (2.8in) of fluid is laid down across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Dallas, Texas are fine having on average a measurable 6:56 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 58.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 41.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dallas, Texas March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Dallas, Texas, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Dallas, Texas:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW