| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dallas, Texas in July is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 5 days.
- In July the blue above Dallas, Texas is glorious having on balance an appreciable 10:36 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 14:04.
- There are approximately 3:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dallas, Texas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Dallas, Texas, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Dallas, Texas:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW