| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dallas, Texas in February is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of H2O is dropped across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Dallas, Texas are slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:23 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 5:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Dallas, Texas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Dallas, Texas, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Dallas, Texas:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW