Climate of Dallas, Texas, Usa Average Weather
- Dallas, Texas, usa, 32°51'N, 96°50'W, 147 m (482 ft)
- Dallas, Texas has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Dallas, Texas is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average temperature is 18.7 degrees Celsius (65.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 879 mm (34.6 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2910 hours.
- If Dallas, Texas were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 209.5 kms (130.2 miles) N
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NW
- Fort Worth, Tx, Usa - 18 kms (11.2 miles) WNW
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 89.1 kms (55.4 miles) W
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) SW
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.9 miles) SSW
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 200.3 kms (124.4 miles) SSW
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) SSW